This recipe is so quick that speed is actually an essential step for recipe success. Impress your friends by whipping up this healthy treat after dinner or for an afternoon snack.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Covered Blueberries
Try this guilt free recipe to satisfy a chocolate craving or sweet tooth.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 cup organic frozen blueberries
- Combine coconut oil and cacao powder in a medium size bowl. Stir until cacao powder is completely blended and smooth.
- Add blueberries to coconut oil and cacao mixture and stir quickly to coat all of the blueberries. As you stir, the coconut mixture will freeze on the outside of the blueberries creating a chocolate coating.
- Eat immediately or store in the freezer.