If you are someone who craves savory snacks this is the perfect recipe for you! Dehydrating tomatoes intensifies the flavor and provides a healthy low carb snack option. Adding Italian seasoning and salt satisfies a pizza craving without having to use cheese, processed meats or oil! It is also easy to do with very little prep time needed.
Mini Pizza Chips
If you are someone who craves savory snacks this is the perfect recipe for you!
- 5 cups cherry tomatoes or use larger tomatoes for larger chips
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Slice tomatoes, when choosing slice size keep in mind that the slices will shrink when dehydrated.
- Place tomatoes on dehydrator trays and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and salt.
- Turn dehydrator to 135 degrees Fahrenheit and dehydrate for at least 4 hours, or overnight depending on desired crunchiness.